...I'm such a goober! I totally forgot that my Env didn't have that I.C.E. thing like the new phones do...so I made my own, THAT is why dear husbands name kept coming up with the I.C.E. instead of his name. So I deleted that contact and all is good now. Can't believe it took me like HOURS to figure this one out! Yikes!!!!!!
I just had the exact
same thing happen! Mine happened when I backed up my contacts from a KRZR K1m. I had my father's cell number listed as the I.C.E. contact. For whatever reason, yesterday it started coming up with the handmade I.C.E. entry in my phone instead of the original contact entry.
Thank you so much for returning to post your solution! If I hadn't come across this topic, I'm sure I would have also spent several hours trying to figure it out! I just cleaned out my contact list the other day, and I completely glossed over that second I.C.E. entry.